Sunday, February 15, 2009

Work


I don't know if I told you guys where I work, but I'm going to tell you now. I work at Sobeys in the seafood department. I've been working there for about 6-7 months. And I hate it, I really need a new job. I just don't like the fact that I smell everyday and I get wet in the process of closing the department. I want to quit but I really need the money. I need the money for food(because I am in college and spending money is inevitable) and for the gym and other stuff. There is just certain things that piss me off. 1) the smell, 2) getting wet 3) stuck up customers that come to buy fish when I already put everything at the back. 4) money it pays. minimum wage for the shit i have to put up with. should get payed more. And yeah all that. Lol thing is I'm at school to, I don't really feel like working on my days off school. It actually pisses me off that I have to go to work somedays lol. I have to go to work in about 30 minutes...... ps i hate cooking lobsers.

No comments: