Saturday, May 16, 2009

Time


Its may 16 and its almost my birthday.... I actually dont like my birthday lol. I have a weird feeling every single time my birthday is near. Dont know why. Im 18 right now and im going to turn 19 in about 13 days. It feels weird because 19 is soooo old. think about it... once im 19 one more year and IM 20 OMG. lol jeeesus. its messed. time just flys by you sometimes and you dont even know where it goes. around this time next year im 20. i feel like im going to have so much crap put on me. like im gonna be done school to. I have no idea what im going to do. Because im not sure if i want a full time job right away. I might want to take some time. Maybe travel. before im too old. you know? Also when you turn 19. In canada, you are legal to drink alcohol.. for all the people reading that aren't from Canada.... I rarely drink anyways so thats not really a big deal. MAy 29... i hate it

1 comment:

simplysteph said...

i feel you man. i'm totally going through an early life crisis so lost in respect of what i want to do for the rest of my life. I dread the fam jams where that's all they ask, "what do you want to be?" and i still have no clue on what the answer is...