Saturday, November 22, 2008

Do you really want to win or just look good losing

I'm new to this blogging stuff, I'm not much of a writer but who cares.. i just try and send out positive messages and shizzle.

I got this from a song I was listening to. I can't really remember what the song is called, but I remember the artist.... LITTLE BROTHER. very good hip hop group.. but anyways. A lot of people think that as long as you look good in life its alright, but i think that, that's not what life is about. you need to try and achieve those goals you set for yourself. live life to its fullest. BE A WINNER.. it maybe hard at times but do your best to do what makes you happy

It may sound kind of corny but really....wouldnt everyone be happier if they actually achieved at least one great thing in their life. and it could be anything sports, being the top whatever. lol i don't really know what else to say

No comments: