Saturday, November 22, 2008

The only drug i need is MUAY THAI


I train muay thai currently at siams no 1 in toronto. I get burned and shit from my friends because i train in martial arts lol, for some odd reason they just make jokes about how i can kick everyones ass. lol i'm just a begginer, still learning.. trying to get better. IF you do not know what muay thai is, its basically boxing, but with kicks, knees, elbows and clinching.. lol so it really isnt like boxing at all. But muay thai has made me more disciplined in a sense that, i dont smoke or drink.. being in college its pretty hard to do. I would say that muay thai is really a positive.. i dont know how to say it.. i guess it influences me not to do that stupid shit that any 18 year old likes to do. Even though i'm not currently training right now because of school and a injury i have. i still stay away from anything bad for me. Muay Thai is a Drug for me... really, i cant get enough of it... some times i get discouraged but i still try and keep up with some of the veterans at siams no 1

No comments: