Thursday, November 27, 2008

Running


Since I'm not hitting the gym, I'm hitting the streets of Pickering! lol. I go out for jogs about everyday after school or before school starts... I feel very relaxed while I run, I have my ipod with me and turn up the tunes. It's a very calm feeling just running, It's a good time to think because your just by yourself and no one is bothering you. I've never ran in the winter before, I always thought that I would hate it, but It's actually quite nice when your body warms up and you can't feel the cold. I feel like I'm in my own little world.. after a run i actually feel happy, I don't know why but I just do. Its a great feeling to be able to just run away from life's problems sometimes, by actually going outside and running. I know eventually you have to deal with them again, but once your out there.. I don't know its just hard to explain, you have to go out there and try it for yourself.

No comments: