Saturday, November 29, 2008

Exam week


Next week starting Monday, I have exams until Thursday. I have some days that I have two exams on the same day.. So I have to buckle down and study... even though I never really study.. I find it hard to study when I'm at home.. there's too many distractions like T.V, the computer or I'm just to lazy to even look at my notes. The only time i study at home is right before i go to bed.. which is a technique I learned in my psychology class, when you study right before you go to bed you think about it when your sleeping and it's the last thing in your head... lol I think that's how it works, I have to review my notes again lol. And I also study on the way to school, on the bus or right before the test.. ye ye I know its a stupid way of studying but.. I don't know I'm getting 70s in most of my classes so that's alright i guess. lol I should be studying right now.. but I'm writing about studying on this blog haha