Sunday, November 30, 2008

What If God Didn't Command It!


Basically I look over my notes for tomorrows exam and I realized there's some pretty interesting stuff that was taught.. lol. Yeah, what I had in my notes is if there was no God, there would be no laws. It's because most of our laws are based on religion for example natural law is something like "no one has the right to kill". Now as of right now, I'm not too religious, but I still believe in God... just to put that out there. Okay, lets say hypothetically there was no such thing as God he was just made up by some dude. Lets say that dude never made up God... would people be in chaos? There would be no fear( coming from God to punish them) in the peoples hearts to prevent them from doing anything wrong. So the idea of God is a good thing. So basically the idea of a higher power, a higher authority is what keeps people in check.. most people anyways. Even atheist still believe in what the religious people believe in, they just don't believe in where or who that authority comes from.

2 comments:

Mr.Controversy T.B said...

People live in fear of what happens when the rules are broken, but I believe we are not born the way we are, but that are surroundings and influences build us as people, so with no God or higher power to exist what would people believe? It's something that would drive you crazy thinking about.

raphael.s said...

exactly my point.. people would be in chaos without a god