Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Pooolice


I am currently at durham college in oshawa for police foundations... its almost the end of my first semester and from what i gathered from college, is its a lot harder then high school in my opinion. just the work, the expectations and the exhausting days that your are at school. at first i started really shitty... but now i found my groove. probably because i dropped one of my classes.. lol. doing that gave me enough time to study for my other classes.. its seems like the whole process of trying to get into the police force is pretty hard. some of my teachers tell me after pfp(police foundation) you can be hired. but some tell stories like it took them 5 years just to be hired by the force! its pretty discouraging to hear that. but you know it puts a fire under my ass to keep working harder so it doesnt get to the point to where i have to wait 5 years for a job interview. but its a job i want to do. lol again i get shit from my friends because i want to be a cop. like i get questions like if i do this will you arrest me? lol probably not but i mean its a hard decision when your a cop.. Theres things that you should do or you ought to do.. meaning the proper thing to do is probably arrest them.. but they are your friends so your not gonna arrest them unless if its serious like a murder.. or something like that.. ye so..ye

3 comments:

Parodi said...

what if I was J-walking would you?

raphael.s said...

lol obviously!

Unknown said...

While I commenting on your post, Its almost one year you have completed in your police foundations education.

So, tell me how's your education experience in this field and what are your future plans in this profession ?

Police Foundations