Thursday, December 11, 2008

Back To Work


Yesterday, I finally went back to the gym after a month. I have to take the go bus from Pickering to York u... from york u to Ingram (where my gym is). The strike sucks, I hate it and i don't even go to york lol. Just because I have to walk all the way up to Steeles then down Keele just to catch my bus that takes me to the gym. I don't really mind the walk, its just that its freezing out! It takes about an hour and 40-50 min to get to my gym from pickering, but the express takes about 1 hour and 10-20. Some people might call me crazy but whatever, its a good gym and its the best gym for Muay Thai in Toronto. I go for the morning classes because so I can work out, go home and do whatever I want . Plus there not as intense as the evening classes. I just want to get back into the groove of going to the gym.. then I'll go to the evening classes. BTW if anyone is interested in muay thai and wants a good place to train, the gym is called Siam's No.1. and the Website: http://www.siamno1.com/ its currently under construction, but the schedule is up and so are the prices.

No comments: