Thursday, December 25, 2008

Bah! Humbug!


Christmas just doesn't have the same kind of effect it has on me anymore. I wasn't excited for anything and have really no reason to be. I don't know I guess when you get older you just don't really care for it to much. Even at my family Christmas party last night, most of the people left around 11:30. I just don't know anymore. Nothing to exciting about this Christmas. Doesn't really feel like I got anything because I got an early gift, I liked it it was a winter jacket. And I needed to use it so I got it early. Lol I just don't know if I'm going to be excited for Christmas anymore. I know it sounds depressing and whatever but its just the way i feel. And I know its suppose to be about giving but I don't really have any money to buy anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's exactly how i felt about my christmas. i didn't feel...the spirit i guess you could say. but i hope you have a great new years babe.
xo