Sunday, December 7, 2008

Back in the DAY

Yeah, so back in the day when I was still little, I used to watch a ton of T.V.. now not so much. I was a big fan of all the classics Power Rangers, Beasties, Beetleborgs, Pokemon, Digimon, X-men, Spiderman, Batman, Dragon ball Z... yeah all those shows. Saturday morning cartoons used to be the shit. But I think it was last weekend I was up early and just decided to watch some T.V. But there was NOTHING ON... WTF! Nothing, these children have nothing to look forward to on Saturday mornings. When i was little, Saturdays were my favourite days just because all my favourite shows were on. Kids now a days are being deprived of something special, seriously it makes me sad just thinking about what used to be.... lol There's so many channels but nothing to watch. What are these kids going to do on Saturday mornings.. exercise, play sports..pshh these kids have 6 days of the week to do that. Change the channel

2 comments:

ess elsie. said...

I know exactly how you feel. During those odd days, I pine the days of my good old cartoons. Batman, Cardcaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon, Freakzoid, Dexter's... ahh the list goes on and on. And now, Saturday morning tv's AND afternoon tv sucks. Kids now have nothing to look forward to on weekends and weekdays after school. Pishh, thank god for the 90s.

raphael.s said...

ye all very good shows. except sailor moon and cardcaptors...lol not really my thing. :p, yeah its depressing when all you see is the crappy cartoons and stuff... but ye todays shows cant even compare to shows from the 90s.