Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Challenge To Myself



So me and some of my friends were talking one day about how I run and stuff, and one of them said wouldn't it be amazing if you ran to Wonderland.... for all of you who don't know I live in Pickering so that's like a 40min-1hour drive.... my response was "are you insane?". Then it got to the point were there was talk about running to Scarborough Town center. Still seems a bit far from Pickering, and after going on mapquest and looking it up, its about 19.93977216001072 km... still seems pretty far lol. The farthest I've ever ran without stop is about 8 km, and I ran that yesterday. So I'm actually thinking about it, I want to see if I can run that far. It seems like a long run but one day this year or maybe next year (2009) seeing as there is only two days left till new year, I will be running to Scarborough town. I'm sure I'm going to have a break or two but I don't care I'm going to try and do it. And I just bought a fresh pair of sneaks today so I'm set to go. So yeah, I probably won't post anything in the next week or so so to all the people reading this Happy New years!

No comments: