Friday, December 5, 2008

Random Thoughts


I finished my first semester yesterday, and here I am doing nothing. Hopefully I did well on all my exams. But I don't know, I didn't really study for any of them... Yeah, I'm going to be hitting the gym during my break, I haven't been to the gym in almost a month :s.. I got to get back into my routine of going to the gym.. training and stuff like that. Also I'm pretty hyped about tomorrow, the Pacman vs DLH fight is tomorrow. GO PAC! lol. I don't know where I'm going to be watching it, but I'll figure out something... Since my Christmas break has officially started, I'm trying to get into the Christmas mood, but I'm not really feeling it. Just because I'm not too excited about Christmas as I used to be when I was a little kid. It's because I don't really want anything really... I have a job so I don't really need money, although free money is always good. I honestly couldn't think of something I really want to be honest with you. Maybe a new pair of running shoes? Some sweaters? A new winter jacket? lol I don't know, maybe when it gets closer to Christmas I'll feel more in the Christmas mood.

2 comments:

simplysteph said...

where do you get your photos? do you do them yourself? or like off flickr or something?

raphael.s said...

flickr lol