Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Food


Instant noodles! I love instant noodles, their easy to make and taste pretty decent. And since I can't cook if my life depended on it, I make instant noodles instead. All you have to do is just boil the water and put in the noodles and its basically done. Lol a post on instant noodles, I can't think of stuff to write about. My brain is still on vacation and wont be back until school starts. So yeah back to instant noodles... Without them I would have nothing to eat, when no one is home. I usually put eggs, I find it give it something healthy to it and a bit of rice to make it sort of filling. I've been eating this stuff since kindergarten, my dad would make it for me everyday when I would get home from school. lol And It still tastes good after eating it so much. I eat the BEEF FLAVOUR ICHIBAN. but can't find a good pic of it so I have one of the shrimp one, never tried it.

1 comment:

simplysteph said...

aww man I remember lola having lots of this. good stuff.